Local Marketing Associate IndianapolisApply Now
The Local Marketing Associate is responsible for generating awareness, increasing sales, building community and building brand relevance in our Midwest (IND and DET) market, with potential for increased management of regions over time. This person will be responsible for executing local marketing strategies in support of national initiatives, creating a local community presence in each market and working directly with the Marketing and Operations teams to execute on playbook tactics.
The Local Marketing Associate must be based in market (DET/IND) and will travel across regions. This person must be a subject matter expert on their market and have a learning mindset to flex into new markets if necessary. They will translate the brand across all assigned markets while ensuring that on the ground insights are shared with relevant retail + corporate stakeholders.
If you have brand, community or marketing experience, enjoy being on the go and building strong relationships, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute hyperlocal marketing plans for assigned markets that generate awareness, sales, community and brand awareness
- Network and develop community on an ongoing basis; build strong relationships to form partnerships and keep sweetgreen top of mind across all assigned markets
- Lead local activations across markets
- Work closely with General Managers, Area Leaders, and Regional GMs on a day-to-day basis to keep informed on marketing initiatives, review results connected to the business and optimize any go forward
- Collaborate with NRO marketing team on community strategy to support new openings
- Ensure store teams are compliant with designated marketing playbooks; assist with ongoing reinforcement
- Conduct competitive analysis for the brand in local markets. Keep a consistent pulse on the industry, customer experience and relevant players while proactively presenting opportunities to internal Support Center Marketing and Operations stakeholders
- Manage associated marketing and discount budgets to plan
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, brand, community
- Detail oriented but big picture thinker; good at strategy and great at execution
- Hustler! Likes to be on the go and can be scrappy to get it done
- Excellent project management, organization, communication skills
- Ability to form strong connections in local markets
- Ability to work well independently and remotely from Manager and other peers
- Ability to travel consistently across the region and to other markets in line with expansion
- Lives and breathes the brand, culture, mission of sweetgreen
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
Sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 5500+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.