Senior Technical Program ManagerApply Now
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Our technology serves as both a distinct competitive advantage and enabler toward our ability to deliver on our business goals and objectives.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager. The right person for this role will demonstrate expertise in anticipating bottlenecks, managing escalations, evaluating trade-off decisions, and working with Engineering, Product Managers, and Business Stakeholders to balance business priorities vs technical constraints.
- Responsible for a deep technical understanding of our current systems and integrations with a focus on sustainable, scalable solutions and ability to influence future design
- Partner with engineering and business partners to deliver best-in-class technical solutions and lead communications around program status at all levels
- Develop and manage a comprehensive program plan including schedule, cross - functional dependencies, risk elements, and communicating status/progress and risks to all the program stakeholders, including leadership team
- Manage vendor relationships, ensure vendor partners are meeting agreed upon commitments and provide technical input into partner scope of work and recommend alternative technical approaches when appropriate
- Deliver well-crafted outward and upward communication with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Define testing and rollout strategies for launch; lead production incident response and stakeholder communications
- Ability to effectively deal with levels of ambiguity—can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience delivering complex software solutions as a Technical Program Manager
- Deep familiarity with Agile methodology, project management tools and phases of the project lifecycle. Knowledge of SDLC
- Experience leading large scale programs with multiple stakeholders, complicated external and internal dependencies and intersecting workstreams
- A master of communications and ability to influence others at all levels in an organization and move toward a common vision or goal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Exceptional problem solving with a demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues and develop thoughtful solutions
What you'll get:
- Highly competitive pay + bonus plan
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k program
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.