Social ManagerApply Now
2021 Special Bonus
All restaurant employees with a start date on or before December 6th, 2021 and who are continuously employed through January 30th, 2022 are eligible for a one-time Special Bonus. Ask your Recruiter for additional information.
Sweetgreen is looking for a driven self-starter to join us in growing community around the future of food. The Social Manager will run the social team on a day to day basis to hit team goals by overseeing workflow, project management, and community management to ensure that sweetgreen is keeping up with and part of cultural conversation.
Working with our CD of Narrative, the Social Manager will develop social strategy based on insights and learnings + identify narrative pillars. They'll also be focused on keeping one step ahead, recommending new and innovative ways for sweetgreen to be engaged on social.
In addition, the Social Manager will lead reachout, communication and coordination of partnerships. You'll be fluent in culture and current cultural trends, helping us to identify potential partners who will further our brand mission.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities
- Oversee workflow for all sweetgreen social channels + keep the team running on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and implement social strategy to hit KPIs across our social ecosystem
- Translate insights and analytics into actionable strategic recommends
- Lead community management and ensure sweetgreen keeps up with cultural conversation
- Lead reachout, communication, coordination + negotiation on partnerships
- Identify potential social partners
- Recommend new and innovative ways for sweetgreen to be on social
About you (minimum requirements):
- 5+ years’ experience in social, most recently managing a team
- A self-starter who can thrive and create your own structure in a fluid work environment
- Strong project management skills
- Have experience in coordinating reachout + communication with influencers/talent
- You are a nimble writer who has sharp ideas for social formats
- Strategic thinker who has developed social strategy across several platforms
- You have a deep understanding of culture, trends + emerging internet culture
- Strong working knowledge or expertise with social media monitoring/publishing/reporting tools such as Sprout + Dash Hudson
- Passion for creating innovative and engaging social experiences
- Interest in all things food and sustainability is a plus
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.