Supply Chain Systems AdministratorApply Now
2021 Special Bonus
All restaurant employees with a start date on or before December 6th, 2021 and who are continuously employed through January 30th, 2022 are eligible for a one-time Special Bonus. Ask your Recruiter for additional information.
The Supply Chain Systems Administrator has five core responsibilities:
- Maintain the accuracy of master data elements within sweetgreen’s Supply Chain and Operations System.
- Ensure the weekly accuracy of ordering, invoicing, and inventory data and troubleshoot discrepancies within the data elements.
- Develop and follow a formal validation process to update or change master data elements within the Operating system based on input from cross-functional teams.
- Understand the Inventory and Supply Chain Management System’s data elements and how they flow through the value chain.
- `Maintain and monitor data accuracy within Supply Chain’s supplier onboarding and transparency systems to maintain a high level of transparency between suppliers, distributors and sweetgreen restaurants.
How to improve supply chain systems data and reporting to unlock future company growth
Maintain the accuracy of master data elements within sweetgreen’s Supply Chain and Operations System
- Create and maintain master data elements in sweetgreen’s Supplier Management System including suppliers, items, and users/contacts.
- Create and maintain the master data elements in sweetgreen’s Operating Inventory Management system including restaurant locations, items, vendors, and recipes.
Ensure the weekly accuracy of ordering, invoicing, and inventory data and troubleshoot discrepancies within the data elements.
- Update restaurant order guides to match new item launches, seasonal menus and Limited Time Offering (LTO) items.
- Receive, review, and update distributor bid files to ensure accuracy of item costs, pack sizes, and brand/supplier.
- Support investigation of inventory and invoice discrepancies and implement solutions.
Develop and follow a formal validation process to update or change master data elements within Operating systems based on input from cross-functional teams
- Partner cross functionally to receive and process data requirements and ensure that the changes are accurately represented in our systems.
- Gather inputs, groom for accuracy, and create/update in the appropriate systems through a formal process of validation and approval.
- In conjunction with Culinary, Operations, and Accounting, audit the accuracy of master data elements quarterly.
Understand the Inventory and Supply Chain Management System’s data elements and how they flow through the value chain
- Develop expertise on the separate software systems used by the Operating Teams and understand how data accuracy flows through multiple business units.
- Articulate the relationship between business processes and data elements within the systems.
- Must develop a firm grasp of both supply chain and restaurant processes and how they relate to company financial statements.
Maintain and monitor data accuracy within Supply Chain’s supplier onboarding and transparency systems to maintain a high level of transparency between suppliers, distributors and sweetgreen restaurants
- Troubleshoot any system related issues with our supplier onboarding process.
- Set up and ensure accuracy of products, suppliers, and distributors within the transparency and traceability system. Additionally, implement any new system upgrades or requirements.
- Execute the expansion of any transparency and traceability tests related to the in-restaurant receiving practices of sweetgreen.
Desired Traits & Experience
- Commitment to building a more sustainable food system for our customers, our community, our producers, our distributors, and our company.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and organized with an ability to maintain high data integrity
- 2+ years of experience maintaining accuracy of data in ERP (Crunchtime, Oracle, and/or Netsuite), Inventory (Arrowstream), or Supply Chain (FoodlogiQ, ZenDesk) systems.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, specifically VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Strong skill set related to written and verbal communication, computer literacy, time management, working independently and ability to correctly prioritize multiple projects.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with a technical background in Business, Mathematics, or Supply Chain related course of study
2021 - 2022 Projects
- Continuously root cause Crunchtime data issues tickets, targeting a 15% reduction rate in items issued
- Implement a solution to accommodate our regional and smaller suppliers invoice capabilities
- Root cause missing invoices and work with Distributors who are either incorrectly or slowly sending invoices / credits to achieve a 99% compliance rate
- Update Recipes for Seasonal Products and tests in Crunchtime
- Support vendor onboarding from a technical perspective in FoodlogiQ, including working directly with suppliers to mitigate issues
- Tie FoodLogiQ products to Crunchtime SKUs for better reporting
- Own the day to day support and monitoring of a high risk case scan receiving project
- Prepare distributors for Phase 2 of RFID project and monitor a RFID scanning dashboard
NOTE: Candidates must be willing to relocate to the Greater Los Angeles area. Restaurant experience or similar industry, supporting a dynamic food supply chain is desired.
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.