Business Systems Analyst - Retail SystemsApply Now
2021 Special Bonus
All restaurant employees with a start date on or before December 6th, 2021 and who are continuously employed through January 30th, 2022 are eligible for a one-time Special Bonus. Ask your Recruiter for additional information.
The Business Systems Analyst will be a key member of the Retail Systems Team, who understand the deep interconnectedness between the business processes and various retail systems to help both in their evolution to meet the rapidly changing environment by working with various cross-functional teams and external vendors to ensure that the technology solutions support the business and operational requirements.
We are seeking an experienced BSA, with a background in the retail industry, who demonstrates proficiency in eliciting requirements, project management, system configuration, and solution design to deliver new technology and/or enhanced existing systems while collaborating effectively with various tech teams and business functions. Are you a technologist with a curious mind who seeks to understand the why and how the process or solution was built, while continuously searching for improvement opportunities with sustainability in mind? Let’s talk.
- Facilitate discovery sessions to elicit requirements and capture current state to design and recommend optimal solutions, as a subject matter expert, to meet the business requirements
- Create requirement documentation (ex. BRD, FRD); workflow charts and diagrams; test cases and execution plan; deployment/cutover plans; facilitate training on new solution/enhancements
- Serve as a liaison between business units, technology teams, and vendors
- Perform system configuration in support of retail solution delivery and feature management
- Coordinate issue resolution with vendors and/or cross-functional teams while providing timely thorough communication regarding issue status/resolution with end-users and team
- Create and maintain system documentation (ex. Knowledge Base Articles, Wiki) for existing and new system features, SOPs, and troubleshooting
- Develop system proficiency and builds subject matter expertise through current state system analysis, training, and root cause analysis of system issues
- Assess the current status and effectively assess improvement opportunities
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and in writing clearly and concisely
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Innovator and with a curious mind who can think outside the box to evaluate and current systems and processes to identify optimization opportunities, solutionize, and implement requirements
- Technologist who can couple technology expertise with a deep understanding of business requirements to design and deploy reliable, scalable, and sustainable solutions
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills to partner with various business units to assist the team in resolve system challenges and strategic initiatives
- Detail-oriented, able to pay attention to details when capturing requirements with clarity and executing system configuration with accuracy
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to the Greater Los Angeles area
- 2-3+ years of experience as a project coordinator/manager, systems analyst, or business systems analyst in the technology domain (preferably retail/restaurant)
- Strong knowledge and experience with performing system configuration and best practices
- Experience working with retail systems (ex. Point-of-Sale, KDS, payment processor, digital ordering, and online order management)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (tech and non-tech) and vendors to understand relevant processes and technology to propose optimal solutions in delivering business requirements
- Experience leading or supporting solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, performing test execution, and validating test results
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical, and innovative thinking skills
- Demonstrated basic understanding of system upgrades, troubleshooting, and implementation
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- Point-of-Sales (POS)
- Online order management systems(s)
- Kitchen Display Systems (KDS)
- Nice to have:
- Business Analysis Certification: IIBA - ECBA, CCBA
- Project Management Certification: CAPM
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,000 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.