Senior Manager, Ops Strategic ProgramsApply Now
2021 Special Bonus
All restaurant employees with a start date on or before December 6th, 2021 and who are continuously employed through January 30th, 2022 are eligible for a one-time Special Bonus. Ask your Recruiter for additional information.
The Senior Manager, Ops Strategic Programs is based in Los Angeles (West Adams), CA and will report into the Director of Workforce Optimization. You will be responsible for modeling, testing, deploying, and tuning a wide array of strategic and operational projects/decisions to fuel highly profitable business growth.
With strengths in analytics, program framing, and driving cross-functional execution, you will provide analytical frameworks to assess ROI for strategic programs, recommend the most successful and profitable execution plans, and drive the execution of those plans.
These programs stem from business priorities led by cross-functional leadership (Operations, R&D, Store Development, Supply Chain, etc.). Examples of strategic projects/priorities you will be expected to lead include (but are not limited to) executing cross-functional operations projects focused on transforming and simplifying the in-store experience of sweetgreen, defining Operations research plans, implementing organization-wide tests + analyzing research results to make recommendations impacting the direction of SG.
Core Work Activities
- Program Management: Manages the complete lifecycle of moderately-to-highly complex operational projects ensuring adherence to timeline, scope, and budget.
- Models + Metrics: Manages Operations dashboard(s), collects + analyzes data, and prepares regular insights on ops performance and recommendations for fleet implementation, risks, and ROI for Operations initiatives. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to demonstrate performance across teams and Operations progress toward goals;
- Internal Strategic Consulting: Provide support to Operations leadership team, with special focus on new restaurant formats, by developing operational standards/procedures, and providing recommendations on key strategic priorities; Present findings and recommendations to Operations leadership team. Implement and update (as needed) changes to infrastructure/enterprise systems to optimize Operational efficiency, reporting and scalability.
- Testing Implementation + Analysis: Plans, directs, executes, and tracks Operations initiatives designed to transform either the team member or customer experience in-store-(e.g., field observation, customer intercepts, and regular communication with field teams to maintaining dashboard for regular reporting), including creating training materials + leading training during testing phase of initiatives and working with training team for roll-out if tests are successful.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, + Other Characteristics Required for Successful Performance
- 7+ years program management and analytics experience, including 5+ years of experience leading and executing strategic and operational projects/decisions (e.g. top tier consulting firm / corporate strategy role / etc.), preferably within the restaurant industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- Flexibility, ability to react professionally and efficiently to changes in schedules or project direction without sacrificing productivity
- Must demonstrate strong strategic thinking and a willingness to lead initiatives through implementation
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally to meet deliverables
- Ability to synthesize results and recommendations into presentations and story-telling
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SQL, and querying data
- Ability to travel somewhat frequently and/or willing to work flexible schedule to lead and manage test projects
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.