Senior Product Manager, Customer EngagementApply Now
2021 Special Bonus
All restaurant employees with a start date on or before December 6th, 2021 and who are continuously employed through January 30th, 2022 are eligible for a one-time Special Bonus. Ask your Recruiter for additional information.
Sweetgreen is looking for a seasoned product manager to join the team. As the Senior Product Manager - Customer Engagement, you will be the product manager with ownership of the customer engagement area as part of the Digital Growth team. We’re looking for a blend of frontend UX and backend platform savvy to enable digital experiences that deepen our customer relationships and drive customer frequency across our digital surfaces.
- Work with a cross functional team, including Digital Marketing, Brand, Design, Engineering, and Project Management to develop and execute a roadmap focused on deepening customer relationships and developing customer habituation
- Be able to think through product strategy across a range of digital areas including conversion funnel optimization, loyalty / subscription, and digital menu presentation on both mobile and web
- Creatively problem solve with internal teams and external partners to deliver on your roadmap, balancing speed of delivery with code quality and maintainability
- Get into the weeds on implementation details and create the documentation needed enable the team to execute
- Expertly work with teams operating within the Agile framework
- Within 30 days, you will have familiarized yourself with key systems involved in your domain and have started building relationships with key stakeholders. You will have taken ownership of the existing sprints and participated in the standard agile ceremonies with the team.
- Within 60 days you will have completely immersed in the day to day cadences of the team and be actively aligning on and planning additional work for the team to take on in future sprints as you fully own your role as the product lead of the area.
- By day 90, you’ll have established a forward looking strategy and roadmap that aligns to sweetgreen’s goals at the company level and be in the process of grooming these items for execution, setting up a 6-12 month roadmap of work for your team. You are now the established go-to person for this product area and a trusted partner to a wide range of stakeholders and leaders across the company.
- 5+ years of experience in digital product management role. Ideally a mix of startup + bigger company, but what matters is what you have done
- Proven experience designing and maintaining a roadmap and executing the vision behind it, complete with tradeoffs, dependencies, and positive returns on investment
- Experience with development focused on driving customer loyalty, subscription, and repeat usage a plus
- Culture of ownership, collaboration, and results within blended corporate and partner teams
- Track record of delivering data-driven outcomes and insights, as well as influencing business and technology decisions
- Passionate about food. Ideally, you know what you eat, and you realize how important it is to connect people and communities to real food. Both for people and for the planet
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.