Restaurant Leadership Recruiter - WestApply Now
Sweetgreen’s People team is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support our growing restaurant teams with a focus in the West.
The Senior Recruiter will identify, assess, and bring a high-quality, diverse workforce to our restaurant teams in the West. Our recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and passionate ambassadors of the brand. You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through sweetgreen’s selection process and maintaining trusting relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
The right person for this role is a proven leader with experience supporting restaurant, retail and/or hospitality teams, with a focus on store leadership hiring (Assistant Manager, General Manager and Area Leader). In partnership with the business, you will design and execute innovative recruitment strategies and actively source passive talent to ensure we have the right leaders in every location.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, sets a high bar for themselves, and is passionate about attracting and developing diverse talent. If you are someone who thrives in a complex, fast-paced environment, gains personal satisfaction when partnering and collaborating, then this is a great role for you.
What you’ll do
- Own the full life cycle of recruiting for our field leadership roles including: sourcing, strategic ad posting, screening + interviewing, interview coordination, talent calibration and offer-to-hire.
- Serve as a strategic talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with business leaders.
- Provide recommendations and talent insights using market knowledge, a strong network, and data to tell a story in the recruiting process.
- Strategically plan for future hiring needs in partnership with Operations and People partners.
- Execute the sweetgreen DEI Strategy and constantly look for process improvement opportunities
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with leaders that yields successful, high caliber talent selection
- Execute recruiting initiatives that drive strategic priorities of the company
- Coach and provide training to leaders on the different touch points of the recruiting process as needed including: behavioral based interviewing, applicant tracking system usage and crafting an excellent candidate experience.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners across the organization for special recruiting projects, initiatives and analysis
- Maintain flexibility, navigate through ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle leadership recruiting experience with a high growth, high-performing company/companies
- Experience with high-volume recruiting at the leadership level
- Recruiting experience in restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and/or retail industries preferred
- Knowledgeable of tracking and understanding key recruiting metrics
- Knowledge of various ATS systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with track record of building positive relationships with cross functional teams
- Team player who can collaborate with leadership partners while also demonstrating the ability to be a self starter….
- Familiarity with driving recruiting initiatives and thinking creatively about various recruiting approaches
- A champion of DEI
- Ability to influence and inform the business and partners to understand the talent market and trends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.