Brand Manager - GrowthApply Now
About the position:
The Brand Manager (BM) of Growth is responsible for leading the strategic positioning, creative development and production of growth initiatives at the sweetgreen brand studio. Growth initiatives at sweetgreen include new restaurant openings, evergreen paid media and innovation through new partners and formats.
The BM of Growth will partner closely with the marketing team to ensure the brand studio is executing on brief and hitting business objectives outlined at the onset of each project. They are able to think strategically, while also building and maintaining timelines and working in lock-step with the design, copy, social and production teams within the sweetgreen brand studio to help bring creative ideas to life. This person should have a deep understanding of different channels and how to optimize creative based on each format. They should be a thought-leader that brings new opportunities to the team and thrives off of new challenges.
The BM of Growth must have a strong point of view, and add value throughout the process, while also understanding how to drive business results. This person should instill a sense of confidence and is someone that both the marketing team and the creative team rely on to drive the process forward.
The BM of Growth will work to build rapport, credibility and influence across the organization. This person is resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Lead the development and implementation of the brand strategy across growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and growth partners to understand business needs and KPI’s to ensure creative briefs are built properly, and creative is being evaluated against overarching project goals.
- Ability to understand the big picture, but also how to execute details.
- Understands advertising and how to optimize creative across different channels to drive performance.
- Defines timelines and how to pivot when unexpected challenges arise.
- A great writer who can build narrative presentations to help sell-in creative ideas.
- Understands production and how to bring creative ideas to life in partnership with integrated producers and print producers.
- Collaborates with the insights team to build research plans to inform creative ideas.
- Always demonstrates a positive and entrepreneurial attitude and has the ability to think critically.
- Audits competitors within the category and outside the category to understand best-in-class creative opportunities.
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in a creative agency or brand studio environment
- Integrated production experience (video, digital, print)
- Phenomenal decision making and problem solving skills
- Handles “hard conversations” with savvy and finesse
- Has a passion for the sweetgreen mission and an affinity for the brand
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.