Executive Business PartnerApply Now
sweetgreen is looking for a forward-thinking, proactive and thoughtfully creative Executive Business Partner to support our Chief Officers of various functions. Their Executive Business Partner will play an integral role in the support and execution of day to day functions for these three areas and the wider business in a strategic capacity. They will manage a variety of special projects for the leaders’ team, some of which will have a significant organizational impact.
- Provide strategic operational thinking and support for executives and their orgs; Be the eyes and ears of the executives and their teams
- Identify when to exercise independent judgement on behalf of your executive without asking or having to be asked
- Comprehend complex organizational operations and demonstrate an ability to make well-reasoned recommendations to executives and their teams to streamline functions
- Maintain executives’ schedule, strategically understanding how and where their time should best be spent based on initiatives
- Prioritize conflicting needs from multiple executives and their orgs--identify and reorganize priorities based on overall business needs
- Prep executives for their meetings with detailed briefs, agendas and intended outcomes
- Attend executive meetings with or on behalf of executive, record meeting minutes and manage action items across the teams
- Manage third-party vendor relationships and communications
- Coordinate travel schedules, arrangements, and agendas.
- Plan and manage on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events from pre-production stage through completion including managing budgets and conducting post-mortems.
- Write well thought out communications and correspondence on behalf of executive to internal and external stakeholders Handle matters expeditiously and follows through on projects to successful completion and in a timely fashion
- Lead cross functional projects across the company, working with tight deadlines
- Project management: establish objectives, determine priorities, manage time, gain the cooperation of others, monitor progress, problem-solve, make adjustments to plans.
- Manage team budgets.
- Documentation management - coordinate, streamline and maintain executives’ and teams records and files.
- Format strategic documents and aid in preparation of department and company wide presentations
- Maintain an extreme level of discretion and manage highly sensitive company information.
- Operate with a 24/7 mentality and be available according to executives’ needs
Desired Experience + Traits
- 7+ years of prior C-Level executive operations support is essential. Prior experience in a role with equivalent duties preferred.
- Strong project management, planning abilities and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Ability to anticipate and overcome obstacles.
- A flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects.
- A highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Technically savvy and a strategic problem-solver.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.