Project Coordinator, ITApply Now
Project Coordinator, IT
Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Sr. Director, sg.Tech
Our mission is to inspire healthier communities by connecting people to real food. And we are on a fast track to realize this mission with more restaurant openings. We are seeking a Project Coordinator with experience coordinating technology installations, upgrades, integration, and repair for new and existing restaurants. Maintaining the technology in our restaurants is highly cross-functional and will demand strong coordination skills as well as savviness working with many different organizations and vendors at different levels of project management maturity scale.
You are a natural leader, who exercises independence in assignments, who sets goals and is passionate to achieve them. You are a team player and love to work with multiple teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- [30 days from hire]
- Learn the current NRO (new restaurant opening) progress and provide support
- Provide ongoing status updates on progress, risks, change management and issue resolution
- Being knowledgeable on the technology deployed and used in Sweetgreen restaurants to be able to execute administrative tasks when needed
- Follow guidelines and instructions from Sr. Project Manager
- Build strong partnership with store development and operations team to fulfill their requirements
- [60 days from hire]
- Issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation. Monitor risk events before becoming issues and potential roadblocks
- Coordinate configurations to support the installation of technology
- Submit and manage necessary applications required
- [TOP Goal : 90 days from hire]
- Participate in the procurement process for the technology equipment and look for potential cost savings opportunities
- [TOP Goal : 180 days from hire]
- Be responsible for coordinating technology installation and configuration for NROs and also for existing restaurants
- Set up meetings with vendors and internal teams as needed; review project prioritization, documentation, and project status; escalate to Sr. Project Manager as needed
- Update and facilitate Project Dashboards
- Act as the main point of contact for all IT related activities
- Be able to coordinate multiple NRO projects simultaneously.
- BA, BS required (in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline is a plus)
- 2+ years experience in coordinating Restaurant Technology or IT projects preferred
- Agile Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Agile Methodology. Can participate in and lead weekly ceremonies if needed.
- Planning, organizational, and leadership skills
- Able to work calmly under high pressure
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to create effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Meeting facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong business judgment
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to work in a team environment
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.