Market Planning AnalystApply Now
The Market Planning Analyst reports to the Sr. Manager of Market Planning and will play a critical role in driving market strategy and growth.
This role will cover the following markets: West, Mountain, and Southwest.
As a Market Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Forecast revenue and profit/loss statements for new real estate and/or alternative revenue stream opportunities that support specific market growth strategies
- Complete ad-hoc research projects to better understand customer behavior, size growth opportunities, and create financial models for new initiatives
- Conduct spatial analysis for market planning, utilizing ESRI geospatial tools
- Analyze competitive trends, provide insight on how various competitive environments affect sweetgreen performance, and manage database of sweetgreen and competitor locations
- Actively participate in market planning meetings, advising Executive Team on strategic and financial implications of each opportunity
- B.A. or B.S.
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 25% of work schedule
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, real estate, management consulting or corporate business development
- Experience with sales forecasting and modeling a plus
- Prior experience with Tableau, ESRI and/or similar geospatial tools a plus
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.