Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Menu Innovation & StrategyApply Now
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Menu Innovation and Strategy
As a Sr. PMM, you are accountable for driving menu growth by generating insights to drive new menu ideas and launching them by leading cross functional teams. The teams are composed of consumer insights, culinary, brand, operations, finance and supply chain colleagues. This role is responsible for owning a 3 year roadmap for profitable sales growth; aligning menu development, product releases and execution of marketing plans. He/She/They will also lead setting the menu strategy and innovation pipeline, working closely with the culinary team and oversee associated marketing. This role will continue to build the center of excellence and knowledge hub for customer insights in a way that helps cross functional teams to make customer centric decisions.
- Insights: Evaluate industry and consumer trends to deliver fresh, new thinking and recommendations on category development.
- Research: Lead product research utilizing secondary data, concept testing, product tests as well in-market validation to drive recommendations.
- Sales Optimization: Develop business cases, assess menu performance and establish the right forecasting / tracking systems to deliver on growth targets.
- Menu Positioning: Align core messages around food with culinary / supply chain roadmap across new and existing menu items.
- Menu Strategy: Lead the development of a strategic product development plan that identifies near-in innovation opportunities to drive short term growth and step change innovations to drive long term growth across menu categories including core, seasonal and attachments.
- Tooling & Testing: Prioritize & use the right levers, tech and tracking to optimize menu merchandising while maximizing sales.
- Culinary Partnerships: Identify opportunities for external partnerships to drive excitement around seasonal or limited time offerings.
- Menu Marketing: Lead go-to-market campaigns and always on activities across new and existing menu items. Responsible for creating marketing briefs that guide the Brand team in content and asset creation.
Drive business results:
Lead menu development strategy that successfully meets menu related business goals:
- Drive new customer cohorts by unlocking new categories.
- Improve store ROIC via unlocking newer day parts on the menu.
- Increase customer retention and frequency via improved core menu.
- Drive average check with strategic add-ons by catering to a growing off-prem business.
- Leadership and cross functional influence.
- Deep understanding for customer needs and trends.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of an omni-channel business.
- Passion for healthy, real food with genuine curiosity for flavors and tastes.
- A strong communicator, skilled in clearly contextualizing research results for the audience.
- Highly skilled in building exploratory and descriptive analytics to describe business results.
- Ability to prioritize and focus team’s efforts on important initiatives.
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,000 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.