Customer Experience (CX) Specialist - Part Time - Nights + WeekendsApply Now
Reports To: CX Manager
Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique. The sweetgreen customer experience team represents the voice of the customer in the organization, and the Customer Experience (CX) Specialist - Part Time provides above and beyond communication with our guests so that they feel heard and more connected with sweetgreen.
- This is a remote role meant to provide a premium level of care and oversight during our non-traditional hours:
- Weekends, Saturday & Sunday 8AM-10PM PDT
- Nights M,Th,F 6-10 PM PDT
- Flexible to pick-up extra shifts to cover for teammates
- We are flexible in setting up your schedule. We would work with you to designate 15-20 hours/week within the hours above, but would need you available to support most holidays.
- We count on our part-time internal team to help handle Tier 3 CX conversations, escalations & to be a trusted ear on the ground. As such you’ll be trained to respond to our social media channels (facebook, twitter, instagram) and will be trained on our cross-functional escalations policies to support communication across teams in the event of a brand or operational incident that sweetgreen may be made aware of while our stores our open, but our corporate offices are not.
In addressing customer responses, our CX team has two main objectives:
- Support our operators by delivering timely feedback that empowers our teams and internal partners to provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Evangelize our customers and turn our disgruntled guests into our biggest fans.
- Support our various channels (including pickup, delivery + outpost) by providing live-troubleshooting of guest experience issues such as food quality, tech issues, order accuracy, and late orders.
- Support CX escalations process by handling highly sensitive information with urgency and care, and documenting information for our operators.
- Contribute to a team of guest experience advocates to field daily guest questions across various channels (email, text, and social media) and achieve a best-in-class response time.
- Create above and beyond experiences that deepen the guest's relationship to our brand.
- Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience.
Great candidates for the CX Specialist have the following characteristics:
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Service/Support oriented role.
- Previous experience in a role requiring impeccably written communications across social and email.
- A guest experience mindset: has good judgment about how to assess and resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that contributes to a first-class customer experience.
- A quick learner, able to work both independently (once trained!) and collaboratively with our teams.
- Is adept at pattern recognition, and can act quickly to rally the right people to act on trends.
- Can handle multiple work streams with excellent time management skills.
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while working with our team to achieve shared goals.
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.