Senior Manager, CRM and PersonalizationApply Now
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Senior Manager, CRM and Personalization
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company to drive customer loyalty + LTV as largely measured by conversion to digital, order frequency, campaign ROI, and relationship retention lift.
- Maximize CRM platform utility and architecture ensuring we optimize key points in the customer lifecycle, and have an evolving strategic approach (role of machine learning, DMP/CDP, execution platforms). Partner with tech to lead new platform selection and implementation. Become martech SME.
- Oversee CRM Operations including interconnection with data warehouse/customer data platform with internal and external partners. Trained in Braze to become highly knowledgeable on platform.
- Strengthen current channel intelligence (email, push, in app modal/interstitial, SMS) as well as system integration with new channels such as Chatbots, kiosks, etc. Must have experience with triggering campaigns via API calls and webhooks.
- Lead CRM campaign strategy and execution end-to-end through various digital channels including email, push notifications, in-app, SMS, social. PM inception through market launch including building out project plan and work back schedule, production, creative delivery, CMS repository architecture, campaign build, QA/QC, channel capacity, product / tech developers, CRM/system execution against plan, and ensuring timely and accurate go-to-market. Act as CRM liaison with other functions including Brand, Finance, Restaurant Operations, Customer Experience, Tech and Product Management, as well as any external partners and vendors for strategy and rollout into clients/owned digital ecosystems.
- Lead the promotion construction and management operations for sg. Work with internal partners to intake, build, test, launch, report, and sunset all in market promotions.
- Develop targeting, segmentation and testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure an effective test and learn approach. Ensure appropriate methodologies are employed so statistically valid conclusions can be drawn from marketing tests. Highly thought out suppression and deduplication approaches to ensure campaign relevance and to preserve the sanctity of the relationship with our customers.
- Immediate responsibility for individual campaign performance. Daily send volume monitoring and monthly profitability updates with recommendations for test plans; reporting and learnings circulated to marketing leadership.
- Institute send QA-UAT and related processes that are as airtight as possible. Immediately report where any aberrations occurred and present process optimizations to prevent future issues.
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations to key partners to help influence and steer broad function objectives. Almost intuitive understanding of how to be simultaneously entrepreneurial and results oriented, while keeping leadership abreast and involved in critical decision-making.
The Ideal Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Analytics, Mathematics, Business, Economics, IT or other quantitatively/tech-oriented discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of CRM experience working with large data sets and multiple execution channels. Have created campaigns, the more complex the better including: large, multi-wave, multi-segment, multi-channel, automated marketing campaigns. In depth understanding of the concepts of statistically significant A/B testing and control groups, both in-campaign and longitudinal.
- Technical background encompassing platform hygiene, merge/purge, relational database concepts like primary keys, data transmission protocols (soap/rest APIs, sftps, etc).
- Deep understanding of the concept of incrementality and proforma P&L measurement of ROI from campaigns. Numbers guru who asks more and more questions with greater insight and demonstrated mastery.
- Must have intimate working knowledge of MarTech platforms and integration with CRM - e.g. Pega, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle. Some familiarity with machine learning principles and players (Dynamic Yield, Monetate) and with inbound decisioning concepts like Next Best Action (NBA) or Next Best Offer (NBO) and how to realize them to drive strategic objectives.
- Experience using SQL and/or SAS (or similar statistics software). Tableau familiarity.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, packages, programs and methodologies. Understand framework of, and how to operate within, AGILE sprint process.
- A strong understanding of adaptive, interactive, mobile first-design and usability principles for email. Continuous learner with respect to the limitations and coming enhancements to channels. Seeks out best practices to continually increase efficacy.
- Excellent, almost inherent organization, prioritization and project management skills. Ensure leadership is up to date on milestones and maintain the hygiene of sources of truth for CRM efforts including matrices, JIRA tickets, and project plans. Exceptional attention to detail.
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.