Junior Print Producer (Temp - 4 months+)Apply Now
As a junior print producer you will help manage and implement creative visions of our brand and optimize the customer journey experience throughout our fast growing retail locations. The junior print producer will play an integral role in the implementation of marketing communications, creative campaigns, in-store signage, and will report to the print producer. You will learn proper communication, process and production for creative initiatives such as menu rollouts and marketing collateral. You will play a key role in the management of our digital storefront where teams + stores request, order and fulfill a variety of marketing materials and signage.
Note: This is a temporary role budgeted for around four months or more, subject to demands of the business.
Core Work Activities:
- Print Production: Assists in managing print production of various types of collateral (e.g. seasonal menu collateral, signage), including ensuring delivery files are production-ready, being diligent about the proofing process, managing the distribution lists (e.g. setting up distribution lists and variable data sheets for the vendor), and partnering with the field to ensure delivery and placement.
- Print Data Asset Management: Helps manage the DSF (digital storefront) through our print vendor by making sure all items are in inventory and ready for stores to order. This includes filtering through the old files and determining what is to be discarded.
- Project Management: Once assigned a project, seeing the project through production, meeting assigned deadlines, and coordinating shipping to the site.
- Continuous Improvement: Evaluates, optimizes and updates processes to better align with the creative team’s needs and the overall pipeline. This also includes discarding items that we no longer used and evaluating our items in inventory.
- Budgeting: In order to run a successful business, there is a keen attention to detail even in the budget. You will not be responsible for the budget, but will be onboarded with the tools and learning to show how print production is tracked so you can bill to the right codes.
- Expansion: Our creative team is growing rapidly and so is our restaurants. We plan to open at least 40 this year. You will be looped into that process and will help to send print collateral for some of the openings.
- Field Requests: Day to day management of our creative email address for when stores reach out with a request. It is imperative to respond quickly to assist our restaurants in helping bridge the gap in between our team members that work in our restaurants and our headquarters.
- Vendor Relationships: Learning how to communicate with 3rd party vendors and printers in order to complete projects. The print production team will teach you proper etiquette and industry terminology.
Minimum Requirements for Successful Performance:
- 1+ year experience in design (preferably print)
- 2+ years Excel skills (e.g., advanced formulas, data manipulation).
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
- High proficiency in Google drive applications.
- High proficiency Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to collaborate and perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage print deadlines.
- Ability to update designs for a variety of outputs with dynamic, flexible creative.
- An interest in learning about print production, substrates, and processes.
- Strong attention to detail, file naming, and love for organization.
- Effective communication and collaboration.
- Strong verbal skills both written and oral.
- Team player with strong work ethic.
- Experience with project management tools (Monday, Jira, Confluence, Opal, Asana etc).
- A bachelor degree in printmaking, marketing, graphic design, advertising, branding, or any relevant field of study.
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.