Sr Financial AnalystApply Now
Senior Financial Analyst, Operations Finance
Summary Description: The Senior Financial Analyst role is a newly created role, developed to help support the rapid growth of the organization. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. This role will provide strategic support on enhancing internal reporting, processes, and communication especially as it relates to restaurant operations. This role will be a key support position within the department as the company continues to grow and expand. This position will focus on continuing to refine financial models and reports while illuminating key insights and restaurant performance.
- Collaborate on operations financial models that measure key performance indicators
- Prepare and maintain outlier reporting to identify areas of opportunity
- Collaborate on weekly, monthly, and quarterly variance analysis on key P&L drivers compared to forecast, plan, and prior year
- Assist in the investigation of P&L discrepancies to provide insights to the Operations team
- Help manage data and key restaurant information to support internal financial reporting
- Report on new store pipeline and update internal forecasts based on the latest development schedule and performance outlook
- Provide financial and analytical support for the annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes
- Review forecasts with Operations Area Leaders to ensure forecasts are accurate and include logical assumptions
- Complete special projects, as assigned
- Experience in similar Finance or Accounting role within a large organization, preferably in multi-store/omni-channel business model
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Experience with large amounts of complex data
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex financial information in a clear manner across multiple areas of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & team-oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to think outside the box and recognize irregular patterns in financial performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Advanced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (e.g. IBM Planning Analytics/TM1, Tableau, SQL, Snowflake) preferred
- Strong analytical mind-set
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.