Promotions Production SpecialistApply Now
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
- Collaborate with CRM team and other internal stakeholders to manage, create, and deploy campaigns and promotions by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, campaign scheduling, and promotion creation and deployment.
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of platform tools and database queries. Ensure data integrity of customer records in the platform; spot-checking and conducting hygiene scrubs as required.
- Create audiences within ESP/Promo Platform segmentation tools or import targeted lists, versioning/creating control groups as necessary.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of digital campaign (email, push, sms, interstitials) deployments. For email, troubleshoot or swap out simple lines of existing HTML such as that between tags as needed and use Litmus to preview & test designs among devices, browsers and mail clients. Ensure stakeholder review process is adhered to without exception.
- Be voice of the customer, mindful of how efforts might overlap. Be the voice of the business, pointing out missing throttling or other execution best-practice oversight.
- Provide on-going communication and monitoring of campaign/promotion progress and notification of successful completion to stakeholders.
- Assemble key elements of workflow completion reporting.
- Develop robust campaign/promotion documentation and adherence to tagging protocols to ensure historical repository of work completed and their specifications. Keep meticulous and up-to-date documentation.
- Implement system requirements: ability to define, analyze, test, troubleshoot, validate and solution system problems. Think through optimal workflows in conjunction with CRM Manager.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to meet target deadlines; excellence in project and time management skills required.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Applied Analytics, Engineering, Business or other quantitatively/tech-oriented discipline. Quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments. Familiarity with relational databases mechanics and ability to work with large data sets.
- Knowledge of SQL fundamentals or other database exploration/extraction technologies
- General understanding of technology system architecture paradigms; ability to decipher how information is shared and where its source of truth/origination lies.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- An impeccable eye for detail. Seriously, like friends call it your “superpower.”
- Knowledge of email and other channel marketing best practices.
- Candidate should be disciple of continuous improvement paradigms.
- Ability to quickly interpret business requirements into technical platform language and the reverse back to non-technical teams to build bridges with stakeholder.
- Prior experience in multi-channel marketing platforms (SFMC, Adobe MC, Braze, Responsys, etc), managing executions at enterprise scale. Hands-on user of loyalty or promotion platforms.
- Familiarity with triggering campaigns via API calls: technical details of mechanics and payload of the data exchange.
- Working knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3, Google tags, responsive/mobile friendly design principles
- Workflow execution within agile development process
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.