People Operations LeadApply Now
People Operations Lead
What This Position Is All About
At Sweetgreen, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth through our mission of connecting people to read food. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified People Operations Lead to work closely with our people leadership team and the stakeholders served throughout the organization. From day one, the People Operations Lead will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments and through our field teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration and will act as a Chief of Staff to our CPO..
What you’ll do
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the CPO and People Leadership team
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to people org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison between the CPO, the people team and cross functional stakeholders, regarding company climate, team member well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Assist the people team with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all team member concerns
- Oversee daily people operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating people and project meetings
- Build and develop relationships with all team members for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CPO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
What you’ll bring to the table
- BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar field (Masters a plus)
- 7+ years in a business management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.