Director, Talent AcquisitionApply Now
Sweetgreen’s People team is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead all aspects of the recruitment function for sweetgreen. This a dynamic leadership role that requires expertise and experience in all areas of talent acquisition. You will partner with leadership to take our company goals and translate them into a talent strategy and process that helps us achieve our short and long term objectives.
The right person for this role is a proven leader with experience influencing across an organization, is an excellent communicator, sets a high bar for themselves, and is passionate about attracting and developing diverse talent. If you are someone who thrives in a complex, fast-paced environment, gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge and collaborating, then this is a great role for you.
What you’ll do
- Develop and lead a team of diverse recruiting professionals focused on field and corporate talent acquisition
- Design and execute effective recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and meeting hiring plans in a timely and consistent fashion
- Create, implement and manage talent acquisition processes to ensure candidates have a positive experience regardless of outcome
- Oversee budgets for recruitment, screening, placement, and onboarding
- Manage, mentor, coach, and grow recruiting team members to align with business delivery needs
- Establish innovative candidate sourcing strategies to improve upon the diversity and strength of the talent pipeline
Talent Marketing + Partnerships
- Create and execute on sweetgreen’s Employer Brand strategy, including innovative ways of utilizing social media
- Utilize social media & other brand marketing tools to attract talent and share our people stories to build awareness and a diverse candidate pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies, culinary schools, colleges to elevate awareness of sweetgreen in the marketplace
- Seek out and leverage industry, competitor and other business trends to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage
- Partner with L&OD to develop tools and training to ensure values-aligned, scalable hiring of field and corporate roles in the areas of talent assessment, recruitment tools, and unconscious bias
- Build and leverage relationships with external resources (e.g. peer & industry organizations) to proactively understand best practices in recruitment, diversity & inclusion, onboarding & retention
- Engage and partner with the hiring managers/department leaders to understand hiring requirements, set realistic expectations and educate on the recruiting process
- Stay abreast of best in class recruiting practices and technology to foster an environment of continuous learning and innovation
- Lead the process for new systems and technology selection and implementation for field and corporate needs
- Partner with tech and operations excellence to optimize use of recruiting applications
- Partner with HR Operations to leverage data, dashboards, & data visualization tools to evaluate hiring processes and ensure all diversity targets are met
- Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance, establish goals/ KPIs to drive success
What you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development, or related field
- 10+ years of human resources experience with at least 5+ years in managing or leading a talent acquisition function
- Experience leading a team of 15+ Talent Acquisition professionals covering front line and corporate roles, including developing an effective recruiting culture
- Experience building a team to execute the Talent Acquisition strategy
- Extensive experience in staffing function creation and strong process excellence
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive effective organizational change
- Experience with large, company-wide program implementation
- Experience developing and managing employer branding programs
- Proven track record in sourcing passive talent and executive recruiting
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media, and recruiting process workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
What you'll get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.