Manager, Workforce AnalyticsApply Now
Manager, Workforce Analytics
The Manager of Workforce Analytics is responsible for various aspects of workforce management including labor and deployment models, implementation of new initiatives, and analytics. This role will work cross-functionally with Finance, Technology, Ops Services, Legal, People, R&D, and the field leadership to drive revenue, profitability, and the team member and customer experience.
More of What You'll Do
- Labor and Deployment Models
- Manage and optimize the labor model to adjust for changes in business requirements for the roles and responsibilities within the restaurant
- Ensure compliance with all operational and legal standards in partnership with the People and Legal teams
- Contribute to the strategic planning, design, development and implementation of programs, procedures, processes and standards
- Participate in the discovery, requirements gathering, and project management of enhancement requests and new releases for our scheduling platform
- Build out a program for training labor to be managed separately from the activity-based labor needed to operate the restaurants
- Drive requirements and execution of restaurant reporting in Tableau to build greater business and financial acumen in the restaurant leadership
- Analyze labor productivity in order to provide strategic labor management recommendations, balancing expense implications and top line business results with team member experience
- Partner cross-functionally with Finance, reporting on drivers of variance against labor budget
- Provide inputs into operational business cases, staffing and hiring levels, and scenario planning for new markets, new channels, and new concepts
- Conduct ad-hoc SQL analysis
- Field support
- Drive field adoption and improvement in forecasting, scheduling, deployment, execution, and follow up
- Be an expert in Scheduling software to guide effective use by teams
- Preferred 4-year degree in business administration, operations management, restaurant management, or like field
- 5+ years of experience required in restaurant workforce management or relevant fields
- Passion for workforce management, labor model optimization, and driving continuous improvement
- Knowledge of advanced SQL and Excel with experience in efficient processing of large data sets
- Project/program management experience
- Strong penchant for technology and operations; ability to actively engage in sweetgreen’s technology group
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving using both qualitative and quantitative data; natural curiosity and desire for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to persuade stakeholders with sound analysis and combined expertise
- Service minded approach to the work, being highly sensitive to the needs of our field operators
What You'll Get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen restaurant, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our people are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.