Manager, Ops Business SystemsApply Now
Manager, Ops Business Systems
The Manager of Ops Business Systems is responsible for supporting digital products and tools focused on enhancing the team member experience at sweetgreen. This role will work cross-functionally with Technology, Ops Services, and other business stakeholders, along with best in class vendors and development teams to deliver ongoing maintenance systems and features that enable sweetgreen to achieve business goals and drive operational excellence.
This is an operations role which means it requires someone to have a deeper understanding of the end user, who can facilitate the relationship between the restaurants and the systems used daily.
More of What You'll Do
- Restaurant Systems
- Manage the roadmap for upleveling restaurant systems with the goal of simplifying and stabilizing restaurant operations and enabling growth
- Support the development of the product roadmap for Operations initiatives - including planning, prioritization, trade-offs, stakeholder communication, and delivery
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate them into workable requirements
- Problem solve across various technology systems & business processes to propose ideas, scope features, and implement solutions
- Manage existing internal systems including labor management, inventory management, and kitchen production systems
- Regular hands-on maintenance, testing, training, and deploying of restaurant systems, new releases, enhancement, and initiatives
- Implement a support system for launched and new systems deployed
- Long Term Focus
- Drive a strategic vision for where the organization is headed, define opportunities, and iterate products/features with current and to be selected solutions
- Align with current teams/processes and support ongoing improvements to make them more efficient
- Ensure project teams have a proactive approach to delivery against commitments
- Continually seek opportunities for driving greater impact through our systems/tools, prioritizing product and feature enhancements that align with overall product roadmap
- Preferred 4-year degree in computer science, information systems, or like field
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting, technical analysis, product/project management, or HR/Finance background
- Demonstrated experience translating product features and experiences into platform capabilities and requirements within agile, fast-moving environment
- Experience working with and selecting SaaS vendors
- Business, technical, or data analyst background as part of a product/engineering team
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving using both qualitative and quantitative data; natural curiosity and desire for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to persuade stakeholders with sound analysis and combined expertise
What You'll Get
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen restaurant, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our people are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.