Manager, Training & CommunicationsApply Now
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Manager, Training & Communications
- A communicator: you’re capable and comfortable translating complex business requirements to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner; you’re capable of articulating a story in a clear, concise, and conversational manner; and you enjoy face-to-face conversations, creating leadership presentations, and participating in dynamic exchanges of information.
- A persuasive writer: you make effective use of superior writing skills to influence and persuade others to take action, never leaving a bad first or last impression.
- Service-oriented: you’re a people person, systematic and trustworthy, who effortlessly provides exceptional support.
- A team player: you’re a collaborative team player who shows respect for the views and contributions of others and enjoys brainstorming, project-work, and building team spirit.
- Improvement-focused: you never turn off the thought “how can I do this better/faster/or with less”.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Deliver regular communication through a range of channels and systems, ensuring ease of access to communication, clarity, and consistency of messages.
- Designs, develops, manages and updates training courses and content with instructional design tools and applied adult learning theories
- Consult with internal departments and peers to determine optimal, relevant, and exciting communication and engagement strategies for our staff and/or managers.
- Create an interactive and engaging learner experience with instructor led trainings, eLearning courses, videos/photos, job aids, and additional resource materials
- Determine and leverage the most effective communication tools and styles to engage and enhance learning and retention
- Utilize and improve upon consistent and proper brand verbiage.
- Write and create project copy and content, and Google Slides presentations.
- Shape and strengthen strategic communications with our team members
- 2+ years of experience in internal communications, learning & development, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong creative and technical writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills.
- Experience developing, executing, and communication and training programs, specifically operations-focused.
- Ability to multi-task across various projects and strong time management skills.
- Team player and flexible to work with competing personalities on the same project.
- Expert in Google suite applications, primarily Google Slides, Sheets, and Docs.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative suite, especially Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, English, Education, Learning & Development or a related field
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.