IT Service Desk Manager (Los Angeles)Apply Now
IT Service Desk Manager
Who We Are
Sweetgreen needs an IT Service Desk Manager to drive and coordinate our efforts to keep our enterprise (digital restaurant, corporate and supply chain) systems safe, reliable, fast and responsive to the needs of our guests as we continue to build the future of food.
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising the Systems Support Technicians in supporting the day-to-day operations of enterprise application, hardware and network systems. You’ll be managing the IT Help Desk including scheduling, staffing, indicator collection and communications.
- Build and institutionalize a comprehensive incident response and escalation matrix which covers the full gamut of issues that we encounter
- Optimize existing tooling (ZenDesk) to make it easier to isolate and resolve problems quicker as well as integrate and implement new tools to drive consistent improvements in issue resolution
- Generate and socialize an inclusive, on-call rotation schedule that covers all the areas we serve
- Identify continuous training and upskilling opportunities for members of the team
- Develop working agreements with stakeholders throughout the business to create realistic, predictable and reliable service level agreements
- Create mechanisms for continuous, automated trend identification and analysis and communicate the outcomes to key stakeholders on a regular cadence
- 3+ years’ experience in managing a service desk using practices such as ITIL
- Ability to coach, mentor, and guide people in their careers
- Expertise in delivering a high level of customer service across multiple technology platforms and mediums
- Proven work experience as a help desk manager and leader
- Experience supporting Windows and Mac laptops and desktops in a corporate environment
- Solid technical background including experience working as a technician or systems engineer in a help desk environment
- Experience with imaging and profile management systems
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
At sweetgreen we are focused on building a great experience for our customers and we look to constantly enhance that through empowerment of our teams to build innovative solutions. We believe that it’s a mix of individual skill and collaboration that leads to successful outcomes. There is no standard definition of what an Engineer is or does, and depending on where you’re coming from things might look a little different.
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen restaurant, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our people are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.