Accounting Manager - Fixed AssetsApply Now
Sweetgreen is on a mission to building healthier communities by connecting people to real food. Sweetgreen currently operates 105 store locations in 9 states. SG has plans to continue our 13-year track record of consistent double digit growth by continuing to expand our footprint across the United States.
The Accounting Manager – Fixed Assets will be responsible for building a team and implementing processes and controls for managing all store fixed assets and leases. The Manager will be responsible for all store development accounting, cash flow forecasting, and the financial aspects of lease administration. The position reports to the Controller and will work closely with our Store Development Team. The Manager will be expected to help hire and develop a team and work with our Development and Technology Teams to implement fixed asset systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, + Other Characteristics:
- Fixed Asset accounting and systems experience
- 8 – 10 years of accounting experience, preferably with restaurant or other multi-unit industries
- Multi-unit accounting in the area of fixed assets
- CPA preferred
- Experience in building and scaling a team
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
A FEW SWEET PERKS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields with an * are required.